After the launch of the Wacom Cintiq Pro 13, comes the all-new Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 which is a dream come true for all the artists out there. The most exciting feature of this stunning piece of machinery is its all new pen, which is designed especially to target and cater to the professional artists and designers while being 4x more accurate and pressure sensitive, when compared to the pen that comes with the previous model and its price starts from $1999.
Apart from that, when you compare it to the Wacom Cintiq Pro 13, the 16” model is slightly different mainly due to its display size, color gamut and UHD resolution. Whilst the Pro 13 comes with a 1920 x 1080 Full HD display displaying 87% of Adobe RGB, the Pro 16 model comes with a 3840 x 2160 UHD resolution while being able to display 94% of the Adobe RGB color space.
But it’s not just the specs which saw some changes – there have been slight adjustments to the overall design as well. One such change was seen with the Express Keys and Touch Ring controls which were present on the previous model but have now been replaced with an optional Express Key remote. Not only that, the updated version also provides easy of use with the inclusion of pop-out legs which allows you to angle it for a more comfortable user experience.
That being said, let’s take a look at some of the specs this model supports:
- Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 offers the most natural and advanced pen performance providing 4x greater accuracy and pressure sensitivity and virtually lag-free tracking
- 410 x 265 x 17.5 mm (16.2 x 10.4 x .69 in) in size and weighs 1.5 kg (3.3lbs)
- Designed to work with both Windows and Mac platforms
- With the high-resolution display and superior color quality, it provides remarkable clarity
- Multi-touch gestures along with customizable Express Keys, Radial Menus and one-touch shortcuts which helps to speed up your workflow
- Provides artistic control and an authentic feel with the Pro Pen 2
- Pop-out legs for working at an inclined angle